Atascadero 4th of July Bluegrass Freedom Festival
Frequently Asked Questions
Atascadero Lake Park • Tuesday, July 4 • 4-8 p.m.
EVENT 4-8 p.m.
• Bounce houses
• Beer Garden
• Vendor Fair
4 p.m. BanjerDan & Toro Creek Ramblers
5:30 p.m. The Honeysuckle Possums
7 p.m. Snap Jackson & the Knock On Wood Players
- Will there be fireworks? No. There are no fireworks planned as a part of the event, and fireworks are not legal in Atascadero. Check with law enforcement for info.
- Can I buy BBQ tickets at the event? Maybe. The BBQ portion of this event is quickly selling out. The best way to make sure you get BBQ is to buy now at www.atascaderofourthofjuly.com. Other food vendors will be on site.
- How much does the event cost? The event is free admission and bounce houses. Boats, beer & wine, other food vendors are pay as you go.
- Will there be vegetarian dishes? Crush Catering will be on site serving a variety of goods for all tastes, including desserts and vegetarian dishes.
- What kinds of activities will be available for kids? Along with a giant playground, boat rentals, and the zoo already at the park, we will have two bounce houses, disc golf demo, corn hole, and other games for all ages.
- Can we bring our own food and drink? Yes. The park is open to everyone. We want to enjoy the 4th of July, and we want you to enjoy it too. Come as you are.
- Should we bring our chairs and blankets? Yes. We want you to make yourself comfortable, and feel the generous spirit that the nature around Atascadero Lake Park provides. Come early and stake your claim.
- Is there a parking fee? No. The parking is free, but limited, and first-come-first-served. There are three parking lots — off Morro Rd, off Pismo Ave, and off Portola at the Veteran’s Memorial. Other parking is on the streets.
- Will the zoo be open? Yes. Until 5 p.m.
- Will boat rentals be open? Yes. All day.
- Where can we see fireworks? Cayucos will have its annual fireworks show after the sun goes down. Feel free to stop by our festival on your way out Morro Rd to the coast.
- Where can I get tickets for the BBQ? www.atascaderofourthofjuly.com/BBQ